Rules and Regulation
(Read Carefully before Registration)
A - For Paper Submission and Publication in Biofora International Conferences:
- A1- All Paper should be the original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to Biofora International Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- Biofora accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three Biofora Reviewers.
- A6- Biofora never publishes the author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- Biofora can't add, modify or delete any author's or co-author's name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- Biofora never publishes any unregistered paper.
- A9- Biofora is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of the paper.
- A10- In any case if Biofora receives the complaint about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- Biofora can't republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A12- Biofora is not responsible for obtaining any kind of Visa. Biofora may not contact the embassy of any country on the behalf of the participants. Obtaining the Visa to attain any Biofora conference/Meeting at any country is the sole responsibility of the participants only.
- A13-Biofora can cancel the Conference registration and refund the money if the visa application gets canceled of any registered participants only before the last date of Registration.
- A14-Biofora never takes the guaranty of any participants while he/she is on any kind of Visa to any country.
B - Attending Biofora International Conferences:
- B1- All participants must register before coming to the conference by paying the specified the amount mentioned at the registration menu of the Official Conference Website or a written letter from the Organizing Secretary.
- B2- All participants must follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all registered participants (Only) will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants must bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can't attend the conference.
- B6- Due to a shortage of Conference KIT Biofora may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference; in such cases Biofora will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference and not allowed to participate in the conference.
- B8- Any Activists are not allowed to register and attain the conference.
- B9- Biofora has all rights reserved to publish the conference images at any platform at any time.
- B10-Biofora will be not responsible for any refund of the ticket or any kind of money loss to the participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date. However, the registration amount will be refunded.
C - Publication in International/National Journals:
- C1- Biofora has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the International Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: Biofora can submit the paper to any non-Biofora International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such a case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the Biofora conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn't want to publish in any Biofora associated International Journal after the conference.
- C4- Biofora may accept the paper from its conferences or its associated conference for publishing in the Biofora associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20% from the authors.
- C5- Biofora takes minimum of 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the Biofora associated International Journals after the conference.
- C6 -All Biofora associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
- C7- Authors need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
- C8-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after the 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for conference registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects the academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of a research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy the mentioned criteria are sent back to the author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by the editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after the editor's approval.
- D4.However, if Biofora decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in the published paper and it seriously violates the copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and the author will be penalized and will be blacklisted from Biofora and other Conference Organizers for lifetime. Also, it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealing in the same the procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration:
- E1- Biofora is registered under "Peoples Empowerment Trust" under Section-25, Companies Act, 1956.
- E2- Biofora is an Independent non-profit body whose aim is to promote the Scientific Activities in India and Abroad.
- E3-Biofora is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of Biofora.
- E5- Biofora has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/delegates violates the rules and regulations of Biofora and will take necessary action immediately.
- E6- Biofora has all the rights reserved to publish/withdraw/ modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
All Rights Reserved by Biofora ***
© 2022 All Rights Reserved | Design by Biofora.org